Sales Assistant (m/f)
München • €53,000 - €54,000 • Temporär
- Pharma - Medical
- Teamplayer - Sales
Our Client is a global bio pharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-transforming therapies for patients with devastating and rare disorders.
- Provide administrative support to Business Unit Lead (BLU) such as organisation of internal Sales/MT. Team meetings & training's; managing work-flow of documents signed by the BLU
- Coordinate and organise regional and national sales meetings including logistics, meeting room planning and arrangements for external speakers.
- Support sales team in delivering local educational events by preparing required legal contracts, ensuring timely vendor, invoice and payment management in the respective financial systems and arranging logistics for sponsored speakers.
- Monitor sales budget for educational events and fulfil all requirements of tracking and recording events for the transparency code.
- Handle general vendor, invoice and payment process for all external vendors that are used by the BLU and Sales Team.
- Closely collaborate and pro-actively communicate within the Assistant group to manage tasks and processes across departments.
- Serve as a back-up for the Sales Assistant other Business Units and other Assistant positions as required.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Sales Assistant, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German & English
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SAP)
- Acts highly service-oriented, calm and polite in a busy work environment
- Able to handle multiple and changing priorities and deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing conditions
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Sense of ethics and responsibility
- Highly motivated and pro-active
- Work Life Balance
- Attractive salary package
- International working environment