Junior Front & Backoffice Assistant ( m/w)
München • €32,000 - €33,000 • Festanstellung
- International Environment in an Global Organization
- Motivated All Rounder Assistant with Hotel Backround
Our client is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
- Support the wider Facility Management team.
- As front line employee, act as an ambassador of our client
- Be fully proficient with the Receptionist Role & Responsibilities
- Manage day to day mail room operation, deliveries, enquiries, etc.
- Be aware of basic procedures, courier suppliers and all external key contacts.
- Manage mail related supplies stock and place order when needed.
- Be familiar with outlook, conf. room finder and share point systems.
- Effectively handle enquiries and provide appropriate support.
- Accurately liaise with relevant stakeholders (requestors, technicians and cleaners).
- Contribute to the delivery of departmental side projects
- Plan and organize internal meetings & events
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Problem solving
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to display cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Business German and Englisch, both proficient oral & written communication
- Preferred Experience: Hotel Reception / Concierge experience desired/ Running a front desk.Customer service experience in a quality driven/demanding environment
Our client offers a highly motivational and rewarding working environment with an attractive salary& benefits package.