EMEA Payroll Specialist part - time (m/w)
Wiesbaden • Festanstellung
- Global Player focused on the distribution of security equipment
- English speaking payroll specialist near Frankfurt, Germany
As an EMEA Payroll Specialist you are responsible for ensuring timely, accurate and effective delivery of company's monthly payroll through 3rd party vendors in an outsourced arrangement. This position, located in Wiesbaden-Nordenstadt, Germany, focuses on payroll delivery for a number of countries in the region comprimising approximately 240 employees.
- Handle the daily activities necessary to deliver payroll through in-country service providers
- Ensure HR data are provided in a timely and accurate manner to the various in-country service providers for the assigned countries
- Review preliminary payroll calculations from Payroll Vendor and advise of changes, provision of final approval for each payroll
- Ensure accurate, timely delivery of payroll funds into employee accounts as well as depositing income and social taxes, benefit plan obligations and other deductions as required.
- Ensure timely receipt and uploading of general ledger data as it pertains to payroll, assisting with the account reconciliations for payroll-related GL accounts
- Ensure compliance with all Internal Controls
- Handle employee inquiries in a timely and professional manner in liaison with in-country service provider
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate supporting documentation
- Establish good working relationships with all parties involved in the process
- Participate in change management activities as necessary, including development and delivery of change communications
- Compile / maintain metrics, participate in selected industry benchmarking initiatives
- Advise on the effectiveness of payroll service and recommend changes to processes or contractual obligations.
- Keep current of regulatory changes impacting payroll services
- Ensure compliance with country-specific benefits
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in business, finance or closely related discipline
- Strong Payroll background
- Proven knowledge of payroll-related tax / legislative process in a number of European countries
- Knowledge of Payroll / HR business practices
- Experience with ADP products - HRB, Streamline, ADP Reporting. Preferred but not required.
- Experience with SAP a plus
- Fluency in English required - additional European language an advantage
- Team-oriented and able to establish strong effective working relationships
- Strong customer service skills and quality-focused
- Competitive salary
- Interisting tasks in an international environment