Sie befinden sich hier
Customer Service (m/f) with French
- International Consumer Products Company
- Customer Service (m/f) with French, English and German
Leading FMCG company based in the Düsseldorf region. The company is a well-established business, holding a strong position globally and continuing to grow.
- Order Management - Receipt and entry of orders with a high level of accuracy; communication of the response to the customer; delivery slot booking with the customer/carriers; validation of quantity, pricing and SCR details; checking of promotional discount details; and evaluation of product availability; managing/controlling and agreeing with the customer any product substitutions and backorders.
- Order Management - Through Internet/MRP system from customers when needed.
- Delivery and Transport - Management of special customer requests (Pick & Pack); follow-up of open deliveries; management of delivery priorities and monitoring of workflows with the 3rd party warehousing provider.
- Ensure customers are regularly informed regarding any issues on product availability, sales over forecast, delivery times and delays.
- Respond to customer enquiries, claims and complaints within agreed departmental time frames.
- Proactively use shared daily/weekly/ monthly reports that show order status and performance to drive action for own accounts within the agreed time-frame, follow up, discuss any challenges faced with the CSM to enable issue resolution and allow orders to be delivered on time and in full.
- Returns Management - Receipt of return requests from customers; evaluation of the request; registration of requests with the 3rd party warehousing provider; processing of return requests in SAP; receipt of the quality check confirmation via EDI from the 3rd party warehouse provider; and issuing of a credit note to the customer
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders in the Supply Chain - Supply and Demand Planning teams to manage critical product availability issues ,taking into account customer sensitivity; Finance, AR teams to resolve queries re Order to Cash process.
- While striving to deliver highest levels of Customer Service, identify opportunities for the continuous improvement of daily activities, internal and external customer relationships by pro-active use of Information Technology tools (e.g. EDI).
- Work proactively on the continuous personal development that also supports business objectives (this can be through taking on new projects, cross departmental activities ...).
- German and English fluent, French language required (working proficiency level)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- passionate about customer service
- highly organized and able to manage deadlines effectively and efficiently
- high levels of attention to detail
- flexible and responsive working style
- good communicator with an excellent telephone manner
- tenacity, common sense
- Graduate level or equivalent, desirable
- Experience and knowledge of Supply Chain system (e.g. SAP, EDI)
- Experience of working within a similar business environment - Swiss market knowledge
- Previous experience in a similar Customer Service role
- Build an understanding of the relevant customers and marketplace - focus Switzerland
- Attractive salary