Application Engineer (m/f)
Düsseldorf • Festanstellung
- Excellent graduation
- Projectmanagement and communication with clients
Our client is a leading international supplier in its product segment - high-precision components for the industrial and mechanical engineering. The company stands for technical creativity, market-oriented manufacturing and the highest quality standards.
- Perform system analysis, bearing selection, adjusted L10 life calculations, seal and lubricant suggestions.
- Analyze and resolve underperforming and failed products from the field.
- Perform advanced damage analysis including evaluations of geometry, materials and metallurgy.
- Present technical information to costumers.
- Assist Sales Engineer in the goal to influence buying decisions of costumers.
- Conduct project-related assessments.
- DFMEA for existing application types.
- Continue to apply standard processes and procedures with respect to risk analysis.
- Liaise with Manufacturing, Production, Quality Laboratory, Purchasing, Product Management, Marketing and outside vendors, as needed, to ensure that proposed designs can be manufactured cost effectively, whilst meeting with technical requirements.
- Submit ideas for improvements and enhancements to existing or new products.
- Test and develop new analysis software from a technical standpoint, and not only functionality.
- Conduct industry or technology research, and identify trends.
- Master or Diploma degree in mechanical engineering.
- Fluent (written and spoken) in German and English (+ French ideally).
- Willingness to travel domestically and regionally.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in direct customer communication.
Attractive salary package and opportunity for development.