Academic Front Office Assistant (m/w)
München • €26,000 - €27,000 • Festanstellung
- International Academic Environment
- Administrative Tasks, Fluent in English and German
Our client is an International Institute for Academic Studies.
- Organising private courses
- Taking care of accreditation documents
- Compiling Faculty files - CV, images
- Doing attendance reports
- Organising retake sessions
- Updating classroom schedules via Edit it
- Activity planning (sports, location bookings, etc…)
- Schedule 8:30-17:30 two days per week, 9:30-18:30 three days per week
- Backup for other academic assistant
- Front Office: Answering student inquiries, printing out material, telephone calls, e-mails, photocopies, fielding complaints, etc.
- Answering questions from lecturers, visitors, etc.
- Preparing student certificates & sending to students
- Collecting and entering final grades into database
- Exams: Supervision, receipt of exam papers, organising of pre- and post-exam materials.
- Managing online surveys
- Visa information and certificates
- Exchanging academic information with other campuses in network
- Accompanying students to industrial visits
- Supporting staff during school events
Updating academic information on company's own database.
- High level of English proficiency; oral and written skills
- Fluent in German: oral and written skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Good people skills
- Team player
Self-starter with initiative!
We offer a stable and dynamic working environment and good salary conditions.
Please send your CV in English.